How to make a spider revenge, bats? ‌

How to make a spider revenge, bats? ‌ Watch the amazing video

If you're scared of spiders, the photos and videos shared on Facebook can be a nightmare for you.

Can you imagine a spider hunting bats? Certainly not, of course, in the American city of Texas, there was one such incident that you would be surprised to see.

The woman shared the video on social networking site Facebook, which can be seen as a bait caught in a spider web. According to the woman, the spider made it easy to hunt bats and also fulfilled her nutritional needs.
"When I was heading to the office in the morning, I looked at the spider outside the house and when I came back, I saw a bat that the spider was eating," he wrote with the video.
The bats were badly trapped in a spider's net, he said. "It was shocking to me because the net could break through, but here the scene was something else."

Post a Comment

0 Comments